Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Something I just realize... thank God!

Glad!

After five weeks of school life in Poly U, there are a few important things that I have learned from the homework, peers and time between classes.

- I go to school for learning something I don't know and meeting people who are heading to similar directions, but not for complaining things that the school doesn't provide.

- I cannot finish all suggested readings, homework, organize the class notes, As in every quiz or project, be everybody's friends , have interactive relationships to all instructors, join the school's sport team, have spare time to hang out with family and friends... I am learning how to prioritize my schedule and try to make everybody "happy" with my "performance" in their perspectives.

- Be nice to my classmates; they are my friends who hang out with me the most of time now. Meeting them in person or online at least 22 hours per week, I just feel like chatting with them more than my parents.

- Utilize the school facilities as much as possible... As Vimla always says, "We have paid the tuition, should use it up!"

That's it for now... Ciao!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

like you always say, "just take it easy"...
has it been 5 wks already?