Friday, September 15, 2006

Back to the business

Going to be Week 4... It's time that I should get serious about my studies. Therefore, here are my studying strategies for different classes.

ITC3611 Practical Bra Construction
Practice, Practice, Practice... Practice makes perfect.Spending more time on pattern drafting, sewing, fashion illustration...

ITC3991 Fashion Consumer behavior
Reading all the suggested text, visiting the English Learning Center and making individual appointment with Dr. MC Cheung as needed.

ITC4611 Body Beauty and Fit
Gaining more fitting experience by measuring friends, classmates and myself. Observing various body shapes from books, online resources and street watching.

ITC4612 Intimate Textiles and Accessories
Touching the fabrics, looking at labels and sewing pattern... getting the feel for the clothes everyday.

ITC4881 Small Business in Fashion Retailing
Putting business components piece by piece... getting organized on my new business plan.

SD3445 Creative Use of Materials and Processes in Product Design
Ashley and I will work on the metal for the presentation together. I will search for something interesting, funky and innovative about the Metal online.

No comments: