Friday, September 08, 2006

International Classroom

Just want to share something about my classes in Poly U for this semster...

ITC3611 Practical Bra Construction
Instructor: Ms. Woo Kyung SHIN (Kristina), from Korea
- This Course is about making bra. From the very basic components to design, I enjoy the class very much and get a chance to work with my classmates.

ITC3991 Fashion Consumer behavior
Instructor: Dr. Mei Chun CHEUNG, from Hong Kong
- I will learn more about my customer's needs and what makes them to buy or not buy. Also, my instructor will teach me how to write a research paper in a professional level.

ITC4611 Body Beauty and Fit
Instructor: Dr. Wing Man YU (Winnie), from Hong Kong
- I have not taken this class yet because Dr. Yu, the program leader went to the Lyon Fair last week. I will have her class next Monday.

ITC4612 Intimate Textiles and Accessories
Instructor: Dr. Yiu Wan YIP (Joanne), from Hong Kong
- There will be two factory trips in china on November. Sounds fun! I will learn the materials and production in this class.

ITC4881 Small Business in Fashion Retailing
Instructor: Mr. Marie-Eve FAUST, from Montreal- Canada
- I will learn how to write a business plan and have a market research. Be my own boss!!

SD3445 Creative Use of Materials and Processes in Product Design
Instructor: Dr. Ernesto SPICCIOLATO, from Italy
- Ashley will be my partner on the presentation project about Metal... Cool!!

* Extra Curriculum Yoga and Dance Classes from Myoga
Instructor: Icy, from Hong Kong
Suzette, from South Africa
Dileep Tirur, from India
and many more...
- It is a place that I could escape from my homework and noise. Very Relaxing!

I am acquiring loads of new knowledge from instructors, from different countries and with different style of teaching styles. Hopefully, I will become more all rounded person after the program. It is my pleasure to live in Hong Kong, an international city where provides a great platform to study.

Special Thanks to those who come all the way to Hong Kong to teach!

No comments: