Monday, September 18, 2006

A New Excuse to buy a Bra

Dr. Winnie Yu has assigned each of us to bring a good fit bra either from our models, friends or ourselves next Body Beauty and Fit class. Although the bra is not required to be a brand new one, the Bra has to be an everyday type as we will take the under weir out to analyze the relationship between the shape of breast, breast root and under weir.

Also, she said that we could sew them back by our skillful sewing workmanship and under her supervisory. Therefore, there is no need to buy a new one for this assignment.

Honestly, I really don't feel like to bring my old one because they don't fit me perfectly well after my dramatic weight loss. I Need to buy a bra now. Hahah... I will go shopping for bra this week!!


P.S. I have named “BraTech” as a new category. I will share more information about Intimate Apparel such as bra, underwear, sleepwear, swimsuit...

No comments: