Thursday, September 14, 2006

Shopping Trip With My Buddies in Class



After the Practical Bar Construction Class, Cyrana, Mimi, Joyce and Chris took me to Sham Shui Po for a cool sewing tool shopping trip. As you know that, I don't know how to draw and sew at this point of my life. They are my life saviors and get me the best deal for the tools. I have bought a a pair of fabric scissors, a pair of paper scissors, pack of needles for hand sewing, pin needles, measuring tape, chalk, air erasable marker, magnetic gauge...

Honestly, I do not know how to use them correctly and don't even have a clue about what they are. I believe the one year and half program will maximize my level of creativity, business sense, fashion forecasting, intimate apparel sewing and networking skills... Eventually, I will become a designer or buyer for my clients, friends, family and myself in this sexy industry.

Lastly, thank you very much for giving me cool shopping tips, pretty sisters! You all are very helpful and nice!

No comments: