Saturday, September 09, 2006

Letter to my classmates of ITC14101


To My Beloved Sisters & Brothers of ITC 14101,

How are you? This is Candy, your lovely classmate. I am so glad to know you all in class.

Anyway, my electives are ITC3991 FASHION CONSUMER BEHAVIOUR and ITC4881 SMALL BUSINESS IN FASHION RETAILING. The most important is that I have Friday Off. If you want to hang out (e.g. study, go shopping, chat, watch movie, sing K or...) together, please feel free to contact me.

Lastly, hope you like the photo as above. Let's Rock and Design some Funky Brassieres!

Thank you very much for your kindness & friendship!

PS. I don't have whole list of our classmate's email address so far. You are welcome to pass this email and our photo to who you think they know me. Hahah!!

Your truly,

Candy Mok

ITC Program: Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Intimate Apparel 14101- Year 1


No comments: