Saturday, September 23, 2006

Finally, someone leaves a comment in this blog...

Congrats, Lisa!

You are my first classmate to leave a comment here... Thank you very much for your sharing!

Anyway, this is my first bra shopping experience in Hong Kong. Before moving to America in 1999, all my lingerie was brought by my mother. Honestly, she did not know my most accurate size and I just wore them. Then, I started shopping for my lingerie by myself from Nordstrom, Victoria's Secret, the Gap, K-Mart, to Wal-Mart... I still remember that buying my first lingerie set in Victoria's Secret on my way to Washington. The pink chair, classy mirror, the draws... It was a wonderful experience that I'd never forget.

Also, Triumph is a good brand. How did you get the Gold Card? Was it easy to get? If you have any new suggestion, please feel free to share here.

Once again, thanks!

Love,

Candy
X

No comments: