Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Pinky Mok... Chen



Dsc00098_1Who is She?



A) My Classmate   B) My Sister   C) My Coworker   D) Other





Well, B is the correct answer. You might have wondered how my sister looks like... maybe it is a suitable time to introduce her since she is no longer living with me and can't reject my view of her now.



Pinky, she is my lovely sister who is two years younger than I. We don't look alike at all. She is a milky and I am a dark choco. Her eyes are small and mine are big. Shopping, sleeping and chatting on the phone are her hobbies. As the same time, outgoing, hardworking and talkative are her highlights. Most of people adore her.



At this point of her life, she has become Mrs. Pinky Mok-Chen and lives in Algona, Iowa for little more than a year. She is busy on managing her restaurant and training her staff. I look forward to spending more time to see her soon.

No comments: