Saturday, August 13, 2005

My Email

I used to write loads of email to friends about my updates. As my blog has been launching successfully couple months ago, my friends visit here on and off and get to know me more.



Sometimes, I really want to know the names and total numbers of people who check my blog everyday. Although those figures are not important, at least I know if my sharing is boring or not. At this point, I can still write whatever I like without under anybody’s influence.



On the other hand, I chatted with Peggy Kwok this morning. She told me there were bad things happening in her life.



1) Nan, one of our AIS instructors passed away due to lung cancer (Smoking related).



2) Family’s chaos... not sure I should share here.



3) Her car blew up in the middle of I-5 Highway in Seattle, WA. No more driving!



...



Well, she is hanging there and focusing on her studies. Anyway, I miss her and her boyfriend sometime. They are surely a sweet couple.

No comments: