Thursday, August 04, 2005

PE

Volleyball practice was boring today. We just kept repeating the same routine and had a game. I did not enjoy as much as the past. Before getting home from the court, I had a train of thoughts:



1) I should get myself to go to the gym, swimming pool or park as soon as possible. Otherwise, my body will become weaker.



2) Just receive the paycheck today. What should I buy? New wallet, sneaker or more make up... or the other way, what can I give back to the community? Donation to the local community center or NGO...



3) Eat healthy... I am so glad to quit going to McDonald's and drinking coke. Is it time for me to take a few cooking classes?



4) Still worry about the application of Poly U.



Anyway, it is time for bed. Talk with you some more tomorrow. Good Night!

No comments: