Thursday, August 11, 2005

HKCEE... Sucks?

Have you taken the HKCEE before?



Were you a hard working one or a layback one?



What did you do during the self-studies time?



To me, I don't like HKCEE. Not only because I screwed up in the Exam and did not have fun throughout the process. I was not interested in most of the subjects. However, there were tons of Hong Kong people felt regret that they did not have good scores in HKCEE and could not get over the shadows.



Is HKCEE a really big deal to people's life? Does it really relate to somebody's job performance? Does it a measure guide to determine somebody's destiny?



I don't think so!



For those who hit the high score, Congratulation! You deserve it. You know the game.



For those who don't, don't worry! There are many wonderful things waiting for you to discover and try. Never settle for less and work you ass off! You will arrive soon. Also, you are accepted and still being loved by your family and friends.

No comments: