Monday, August 01, 2005

A Busy Weekend

Most of you might know me in person, but some don't. Anyway, it is cool to share how I have spent my weekend so that you could know me a little bit better. Let's start!





July 30 (SAT) Rainy and Hot!





9-13 Worked in Hang Sing





13-14 Traffic Jam





14-16 Family time- Had tea with my parents in Pokka Restaurant.





16-18 Rahul's play and clean time- He could run around my home in the blue ball.





18-23 Hung out with Ada Chau and Pearl- She bought gifts, but I bought none.





23-1 Online time- chatted with friends, read the news and Email.





July 31 (SUN) Heavy rain in the morning





9-13 Church time





13-14 Lunch- Birthday meal for Cola. He is getting more mature!





14-18 Beach... Alvin, Carol, Fai, Wai, Creamy played in the beach. So fun!





18-19 Got back home





19-21 Volleyball Practice





21-23 Late dinner with Volleyball teammate





23- Now Shower, clean up and online...





What do you think of my weekend? Isn't it too packed? Honestly, it was not like this when I was in Seattle, WA. At this time, I would like to thank my Hong Kong friends because they have helped me so much on adjusting the lifestyle, hanging out, encouraging and loving me...  Without them, maybe I am still alone by myself every weekend under the four walls.

No comments: