Thursday, August 25, 2005

A New Category

I have just created a new Category of "Social Circle" for friend and family's updates. In my life, I am glad to have a Diversified Social Circles in my life which is providing tons of support and backing me up. Here is the list that I could think of:



Hong Kong
- Mok's Family
- Tsang's Family
- WKPHC- Dawn & Siloam
- Hang Sing Printing & Design
- Classicial Guitar Bandmates



KTL Alumina
- Cultural Link- SEPA 06 Alumina
- Physical Fitness
- Local EF friends who traveled in Eastbourne, UK with me in 1998 Summer



Seattle, WA
- New Hope International
- AIS & EDCC Alumina
- Work- Eddie Bauer, Victoria's Secret, Ann Taylor & Swissa - Jeweler
- Christ Grand's friend and himself
- I.T. Friends
- Hook's Family
- Price's Family



Lake City, MI
- Tacoma's Family
- NMC



More...
- Thailand- Hoong
- Ireland- Gianluca Pollastri
- Taiwan- Bridget Sew
- Japan- Mai, Miki & Takashi
- Online friends & Blog Fans of "CandyLand in Hong Kong" all around the world ...





Oops!  Do I miss anybody else? Don't feel bad if I miss some of you. It is just my rough draft. Stay Tune.

No comments: