Thursday, August 04, 2005

No need to buy Newspaper...

Walking from home to the Lok Fu MTR station during the weekday, I am thrilled to collect three free newspapers- AM 730, Metro Hong Kong and Headline Daily. Each of them has different style, political view and target market. Personally, I enjoy reading AM 730 more because it has coverage on the Stock Market and Real Estate. Metro Hong Kong is a fact base and Headline Daily is a gossip kind.



Therefore, I have told my mom to stop buying newspaper, but to look for interesting books and magazines. There are too many newspapers at my home. It needs to clean up!

1 comment:

fong said...

hi, some time no see. just to say hi.

i am busy for job hunting but mostly hanging around with friends. yet, no any reply since my first application ar.. so poor!

cheers, michelle