Tuesday, August 30, 2005

103 Bus Route

Waking up extra early this morning, I was ready to ride 103 bus to get to the gym in Causeway Bay. The bus route was smooth and fast which I enjoyed checking out the current view of Hong Kong on the upper deck.



Obviously, skyline has been changed so much since the removal of the old airport; loads of new flashy tall buildings have pop up in the Kowloon areas which block away a few parts of Hong Kong Island View. Personally, I don't really like it. I think those owners of buildings were greedy because they just want to have the Best view without the concerns of the overall pictures of Hong Kong.



Anyway, it only took me 25 minutes from the bus stop next door to my destination. If my schedule is not tight, Bus 103 is a great choice.

No comments: