Friday, July 22, 2005

Various

1) The body check went fine yesterday and the doctor scheduled another check up on Jan 2006. She was nice and just started her practice. If there is something wrong about the test, the hospital will notify me within a month. Now, I plan to stay healthy and eat fresh.



2) The book fair was so-so. Maybe I did not find what I wanted. Eva and I just bought two Matchman's water bottles. We had quick dinner in the exhibition hall. The food was okay, but expensive.



3) The fish in my office jumped off from the plastic box this morning. One of my coworkers became the suspect who caused the incident. I felt sad for the fish because it got injured. My boss just hoped the fish will settled down in the new fish tank soon.



4) Friday... one more days and I shall have a break to sleep. My soar throat and running nose are annoying.

No comments: