Friday, July 15, 2005

A Terrific Night

I don't know where to start now, kind of lack of inspiration because I have read two free sets of newspaper. I did not think of anything to write during the bus ride.



Maybe I should talk about last night. Eva L and I had dinner in an Indonesian Restaurant. The food was tasty and look nice. The decorations were slightly too dark, but some of the customers were loud (Typical Chinese Style... just like the Wet Market...) It was my first time to meet her in person. She is a sweet person.



On the other hand, my workload is fine now and ready for new challenge. How's about you? Are you having a good time in the workplace? Anything new? I have a few friends who are looking for jobs in Hong Kong.



That’s it for today… hope I will have something better to write about tomorrow.

No comments: