Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Kento... forget about you.

Sorry! I have forgot that Kento and I share the same birthday. How are you, Kento? Did you have fun in your special day? Did you get loads of gifts in Japan?



Anyway, Happy Belated Birthday, KENTO~



I have called Peggy, my talented AIS Hong Kong Schoolmate in the bus this morning. She is majored in Graphics Design. I remember that we met each other in the hallway near by the School Culinary Department in May 2003. She saw me wearing a facemask in the school and guessed I just got back from Hong Kong during the SARS time. Eventually we said "Hi!" to each other and exchanged our contact info.



Today, she has told me that she is ready for the new quarter and there is 4 classes left before graduation. The weather of Seattle is wonderful. Ten seconds of sunshine, another ten seconds of shade and a few drops of rain... The temperature is comfy. Of course, there is her personal sharing with me.



On the other hand, I had a family dinner last night. Siu Ying and Dennis are my cousins. We have not met for at least two years. Either I was in the US or they were in Hong Kong, or the other way around. Finally we could sit back, relax and chat face to face instead on the phone. Siu Ying looks taller and prettier, so does Dennis looks stronger. She plans to continue her studies in Hong Kong and Denise spends his summer vacation with family. I look forward to hanging out with them often.



That's it for today... I shall blog some more tomorrow. Stay Tune for the next "Episode"!



* Special Thanks to Peggy and Dom! They cheered me up when I had a hard time during the US trip in May 2005. Now, I can say to myself "I get over it!"

No comments: