Saturday, July 09, 2005

I am late again...









I was so tired this morning and did not even want to wake up. Maybe because I stayed up late last night for reading JESSICA or my body was not ready for work.





Blogging is the second favorite I would do at work. The first things would be reading through the important emails for work. Most of the time I have a few topics I planned to write about during the bus ride. Sometimes I am lack of inspirations and motivations. I hope you don’t mind my causal writing style because I am not really good at writing and finding interesting facts. At the same time, I cannot type in Chinese on the computer. That’s a serious problem that blocks me to communicate with my local friend through email effectively.





… The weather is warm and wet. I try to enjoy as much as possible. How’s about you? No matter where you are, tell me how the weather likes in another part of the continents. Since there is only numbers in the weather report with no real human feeling about it, I do not trust the weather report as much.





On the other hand, my 24th Birthday Party will be started at 7:00pm tonight (July 9th, 2005). My old, new, close and okay friends will show up at my home in Wang Tau Hom, KLN. Can’t wait to celebrate and thank them for all these years. I will share my personal photo albums and videos.

1 comment:

Gabriel said...

It is hot and humid here in the land of Oz, Kansas.