Saturday, July 16, 2005

A slow & sunny day...







The weather is hot and wet... so slow but little bit too sunny. I had got myself together to go to work this morning. Friendster Classified were pop up on my email and I put my company info there. No matter which countries you search for "Printing", you will definitely find me there. I hope Hang Sing Printing & Design will have more appeals internationally.



Well, I chatted with Jos, my Singaporean friend. She is working in Pharmacy department of Harborview Hospital as an intern. Her puppy is so cute and adorable. I left Seattle soon after she has the puppy. Meanwhile, Ter and she are not planning to get married yet.



On the other hand, my KTL former classmate had invited me to attend her daughter's Birthday Party tomorrow. Suppose… it would be my first time to be an Auntie. Hahhaha... It doesn't happen because my classmate is sick and could host the party. That's okay! I will practice volleyball with the team for the incoming competition.



All in all, cleaning up my room and spending time with my parents might be good for today. No need to stress and think about!

No comments: