Wednesday, September 28, 2005

What the heck!

Where is my personal space? Is it a place that I could stay alone inside the four walls? Or just a moment that I could spend by myself with no stress?
It is so difficult to find a space like this in Hong Kong. Most of the place is filled with cultural polluted media and rush atmosphere. Some people know where they are going next or so call "Chasing Goal". The Dsc00474noise in the city is so overwhelming that just makes human beings to feel indifferent.



I was waiting for bus 70 in the Exchange Square and looking around. There was a Chinese religious figure- "Ground- Earth" in the middle of bus which an invisible Security.



Although I don't believe in things like that, I have found it was interesting picture. Anyway, I need peace in my mind and stay calm in the middle of the crazy international city.

No comments: