Tuesday, September 06, 2005

A Typical Monday

Monday... it's Monday... a lovely one, a refresh one & a busy one. I had a easy morning. On, my friend asked me out for lunch in Causeway Bay. It was a fancy Japanese restaurant with a beautiful view of the Victoria Harbor. The food was tasty and the servers were nice. The most important was that it was his treat.



During the lunch, I received a call from my client who informed me to print the brochure immediately. Therefore, I did not need to show them the final version in their office in the afternoon.



Typing a few new quotations, another client asked me about adding silver color on their A4 handbill. Of course, I had to consult with my coworker on the technical side.



A few moments later, I received my paycheck at 4:35pm. I did not understand why my company would give me the check after 4:00pm every month. Was it a designated time?



Lastly, I worked with the new client on her invitation card project. The card was very 70's and I liked the color a lot.

No comments: