Thursday, September 29, 2005

My One Year Anniversary- Moving Back To Hong Kong Home

It sounds long, but not too short time since my return to my homeland safely.



Flashing back my memory...



Having farewell dinner with Inter Unite in Racha Thai Cuisine- Queen Ann Hill, walking by myself in the downtown Seattle, packing at my studio last minute, crying on the bed the night before the flight, saying good bye to Rahul, P Aw and Misuzu in the Sea Tac Airport… I feel all those things seems to happen yesterday.



Then, my father picked me up at the Hong Kong Airport and asked the date that I would start looking for jobs… it was a scary start here.



The only important things that I have been gifted by the United States of America are a Positive and Fluent in English.



Thank God for that! Otherwise, I will miss out many great opportunities in my life. For the next year, I will not stop here and wait for something to pop up, but to grab every single chance to succeed.



Can’t wait to see my dream come true!



Candy



PS. I want to thank the people who have been so helpful and loving to me in Hong Kong as follow. My family, Carol’s cell, Ocean Unit, everybody in Hang Sing, SEPA 06, KTL schoolmates, Eva, Judy, Noel and many of you who reads my blog here everyday.

No comments: