Friday, September 30, 2005

Chasing & Being Chased

No matter where people are... they are either chasing something or someone or the other way around. They might feel tired and exhaust in the middle of the race, but at the end they lose/ get what they expect and feel relieve.



I have been being this situation this week. My clients wanted to have their stock immediately without any in-depth knowledge of printing. It was difficult for me explain everything at once. I did not feel good.



At the same time, one of my clients took the stock without paying a single penny. Her corporate was so called "Reliable" and "Trustworthy". I was asking for the cheque throughout this week. Unfortunately, she said that their account department was still checking the status of something.



Maybe she was a liar.



Having a great lesson of "Chasing & Being Chased", I feel great and know how to deal with people better in the future.



Man, no pain no gain.

No comments: