Wednesday, October 11, 2006

A Wonderful Day


9:00am Arrived Poly U and supposed to work on a homework with Microscope for the class of ITC4612.
10:00am Handed in my Library Coupon and Librarian told me that my Certificate would be ready in three working days.
10:30:am Met Mimi and Cyrana in Shum Shu Po for the Material Library Project.
11:00am Received a HK$3.00 Deal from a nice store as above which made my day.
11:20am Had a nice lunch with Mimi and Cyrana.
1:15pm Arrived MN108 and worked on the homework again.
1:30pm Class... Learned about Lace and Embroidery.
4:45pm Found Ernesto and Roger in the secret smoking area.
5:00pm Headed to the Kimberley Street with Chris Man and received a Free set of Acrylic boards for the SD3445 Project as below. (The Store Owner was so COOL!)
6:00pm Got the Mighty Mouse & Mini-DVI to VGA Adapter for my Mac-Book in Mongkok (Made Sure that the Mouse came with two "Button".)
7:00pm Had a slow dinner with my Mom...


Oh my God... what's a Wonderful Day!

No comments: