Friday, October 13, 2006

Black Friday

Although today is October 13, 2006 (Friday), the weather is nice and the sun shines through the day.

13 strange things have happened. Let's take a look!

1) I woke up around 5 o'clock this morning.
2) After taking Magee's 45 mins Fat burn Cycling Class and Dileep's 1 hour Hatha Yoga Class, my neck pain was gone.
3) I lied because I forgot to log out in the SD computer studio.
4) I sold all my HSBC stock with the price of HK$146.00 per share.
5) I almost completed my SD button project. Big Thanks to Ernesto and William with their helpful tips!
6) I gave Mimi a big hug in SD studio.
7) I had lunch with Chris Man.
8) The presentations from Year 2 students of the BA (Hons) Intimate Apparel were interesting. I was envy that they could travel all over the places for their internship experiences.
9) I met Sexy again.
10) I left my water bottle in MN 108.
11) Somebody wanted me to see him/ her on the following Monday with a "professional" excuse.
12) Kristina told me to be her fitting model.
13) I laughed really loud today.

Do you know which is true and which is false... GUESS!!!

No comments: