Thursday, October 26, 2006

SD3445... Done

Glad... we are done with the SD 3445 class by Dr. Ernesto Spicciolato. It is a wonderful learning experience in the School of Design.

All of my peer's designed buttons are beautiful, funky and unique. I like them all. Here are my Top Five favorites:

- Merry-Go-Around House by Yanki
- Black Flower by Lisa
- Leg by Marble
- Fly Chicken by Fiona
- Flower Yarn Button by Cyrana

Moreover, we have receieved many helps from the the technicans in the SD Workshop. Without them, I am not sure if Mok, the first buttonwith my last name would come out nicely.

Thank you, SDs!


Discussing on design process in SD Workshop


Nice Works... our beautiful finishing buttons with individual styles


My very first Button in Red!





With Poly U Green Glass, Gloria and myself.



The logo was designed by Hoong and myself. Justin helped me on creating the AI file.


From Trials and Errors to Finishing Products...

No comments: