Saturday, January 31, 2009

Race number Cloth, Timing Chip & Souvenir Collection

Dear Runners,

Are you ready? One more week... our big day will come... hope all of you are healthy with full energy this week.

Just a kindly reminder for you- remember to pick up your Race number Cloth, Timing Chip & Souvenir Collection with the acceptance letter these two days.


Race No: 73067
Event: Half Marathon Challenge
Category: Senior/ Women
Starting Time: 6:50am
Starting Venue: Nathan Road, TST

Again, it's my first time and I look forward to finishing the race... because Poly U will refund part of the application fee if I do not need to ride on those "car" to get back. Wish me well, ok? ^v^

Lastly, I met Fergus the other day in our friend's wedding. He looked very fit and gave me some running tips... thank you very much for inviting me to take this big step and challenge myself!

Have fun in the race and see you there!

Love,

Candy
X

No comments: