Wednesday, January 14, 2009

取消家中上網服務 Canceling the internet service at home

Hello, how are you?

Since canceling the internet service at home, my personal time has been increased rapidly. I have more time to be calm, clean up my home, watch TV, read newspaper... the most important is to have more time for my family and friends. I don't turn on my computer right after getting home and lock myself up with the virtual world...

Recently, I am sadly to receive a few bad news regarding my friend's health. I truly suggest that we should take care our body seriously, watch what we have for our meal, exercise regularly, release stress and share our personal matters with those you trust... (sounds old fashion, but true...) Surely, we should treasure the time we have together... sometimes, something we cannot chase back...

Chinese New Year is coming, remember to we will visit and care our relatives and friends we do not meet usually.

Wish you all have a wonderful year of cow!

Love,

Candy

哈囉,你好嗎?

自從家中取消了上網服務,我的私人時間就明顯地增加,給自己多些時間安靜,收拾家居,看電視,閱報… 最重要是多了和家人及朋友有聲有影地相處,不再像以往一回家就開電腦上網,不隨意地自我封閉。

最近收到數位朋友健康的壞消息,真感到沮喪萬分,我想,大家要保重身體,注意飲食,常做運動,釋放壓力和與信得過的人分享心事。(老套?都要講句…) 還有,珍惜相處時間… 有時,真是有??,過?就追唔番!

新年佳節將至,希望大家記住探望和關心一些少見的親戚朋友。

祝牛年行大運,金牛滿屋,牛精虎猛!

莫糖糖

No comments: