Sunday, November 19, 2006

A very productive day in ACE Style Shenzhen Factory with my Poly U classmates

After the lunch time, we started working on our individual lingerie collections in the sample room of the factory along with the helps from Ying, May and other professional sewing trainers. Their team was very friendly and helpful to share their industrial sewing techniques and hand-on experiences.

Watching them to interlock two pieces of foams together carefully, put the elastics on the wings with the right tensions, and clear the sewing threads quickly... I was amazed with the skillful hands and precise measurements on the garment. In addition, “practice makes perfect” Ying said to me and encouraged me to visualize more on the relationship between sewing and fitting.

Now, I would like to show you the current progress of my first hook-up bra.



No comments: