Thursday, November 02, 2006

Candy's BRA



WALA... I am truly proud to tell you that I have finished my first ever bra in the world this morning. Here are the characteristic of the bra:

- White
- 75B daily bra
- Cradle with under wire
- Made in Hong Kong
- Took 30 hours from concept planning to completion
- 100 times redoing on different parts
- Labour intensive

As you know that 10 weeks ago, I did not know how to sew... now, I made it through!!! Also, my peers said "it is a nice bra!!" and Kristina accepted the quality of my work.

In addition, there were so many people who padded on my shoulder and cheered me up while I was frustrated on the sewing process in MN004.

Lastly, I would like to thank my friends for helping me out during the sewing production.

Kristina- my mentor, teaching and patience...
Mimi- Foam sewing & thread cutting
Joyce- Redoing tips
Chris- Sweet smile and sewing with me most of the time
Gloria- Bar taping, wire channeling, watching me work while I was nervous on the sewing machine
Fiona- Fixing my Zigzag sewing on upper cup and hook & eye tape
Cow Cow- All the detail explanation on the sewing procedure



Thank you very much!!

Love,

Candy
P.S. I will keep up my good work and look forward to presenting my first collection soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so, youve made it through! good on you! youve even finished earlier than me. the thread on the channel tape machine broke on me in the last min! so have to wait for another lab session.
cute pictures!