Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Highlights from my previous job









Sales & Marketing Executive

REGA USA LLC.

“Candy is awesome.” September 7, 2010
Maxwell Janosky , Student , University of Washington
worked directly with Mok
“I would highly recommend Candy Mok as an outstanding business professional with a real understanding of the global marketplace. Candy is great at working with people from different backgrounds & cultures because she has friends from many parts of the world. Her attitude is always optimistic. Also Candy has really impressed me with her willingness to learn & try new things. With the fast-paced & ever-changing business market of our modern world, this is an important skill to have.” December 30, 2009
Kathleen Allen , Materials Sourcing & Development , Eddie Bauer Holdings
was with another company when working with Mok




It feels Good to be praised at work. I am grateful to be recognized... 

Thank you and I keep it up~

Candy

No comments: