Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Lily Allen Vows Clothes Line Will Better Kate Moss's

Singer Lily Allen has hit out at Kate Moss' fashion collection insisting her own range for a rival high street store will be more successful. Moss today launches her designs for British chain store Topshop, a week before Allen's Lily Loves range for New Look is unveiled.

But Allen isn't scared of the competition.

She says, "I've seen a couple of pieces - they look cool. Would I wear them? Me, personally? I don't think I'd fit in them.

"All my dresses are super-girly but that doesn't mean you have to be a size zero. The more curves the better! Fashion is for everyone, not just a load of super-skinny models."

http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/2007/04/30/lily_allen_vows_clothes_line_will_better

Not many ladies in the world know that... I agree with Lily Allen as she understands the balance between health and body beauty.

No comments: