Monday, December 18, 2006

Person of the Year: You



Yes, you. You control the Information Age. Welcome to your world...

I just pass by the Time.com and find out that I am one of the persons of 2006. Hahah... So happy!

Well, there are so many people who have made online contributions by sharing their interesting daily photos, music, words of encouragement, dairies, networking, helpful links and useful tips... THANK YOU!

Also, I have been encouraged and motivated by many of you to reach to my goal...

For the details of the article, please click here.

2 comments:

Sweet sweet Joyce said...

candy,
it is me again.
i have just opened a blog. however, i don't know how to upload pics on it. can you help?
btw, i have downloaded the 'hello' program already.

Unknown said...

Congrats, Joyce!

I am glad to know that you have opened a blog, one of the fun things that nowadays people do to share their lives with others online.

If you have any question, please feel free to add me on your MSN. I will try my best to assist you...

Lastly, I am not sure about the "hello" program. I only update my blog thur the blogger webpage platform.

Let's start blogging!

Love,

Candy