Sunday, December 31, 2006

Goodbye 2006

What's a good one!

2006 is one of the best years in my life. I have made a few important decisions that led a positive impact in my surroundings. Let's sum up.

Feb- Received the first double paid from Hang Sing Printing company
May- Graduated in the Dale Carnegie Course
Jun- Joined Myoga. Lost weight successfully and maintained the consistent weight
Jul- Poly U Admission Application succeed and majored in BA (Hons) Intimate Apparel
Aug- Quitted working as a Marketing Executive in Hang Sing and became a full time student
Sep- School started and made many new friends on campus
Oct- Bought the MacBook, made my first design button
Nov- Sewed my first Bra
Dec- Completed my first lingerie collection

Again, I will work hard and smart in 2007. I look forward to making a difference.

Thank you very much for those who love and care for me this year!

Love,

Candy

No comments: