Friday, December 08, 2006

Live Enthusiastic Towards the Dream


Candy Mok, Graduate of Dale Carnegie Course® C-52

Live Enthusiastic Towards the Dream

Recently, we spoke to our Dale Carnegie Course® C-52 graduate, Candy Mok, who has graduated in May 06 and after a few months of finishing the class; she has made a life-changing decision.

D: How do you get to know Dale Carnegie® Training?

CM: I read the book “How to Win Friends and Influence People” when I was in College and I found it very practical.

D: Why did you decide to attend Dale Carnegie Course®?

CM: It was my crossroad between changing jobs and pick up a new challenge- studying in intimate apparel program in order to become a lingerie designer. Although I earn a decent income with my previous job, I find it confused and lack of motivation at that time. I want to have more enthusiasm into my daily life and get a sense of direction.

D: How do you find yourself differently through the Dale Carnegie process?

CM: By applying the Dale Carnegie Principles and bringing the practice in classroom to my daily life, I found myself able to better communicate with my colleagues, establish a stronger and trustworthy relationship with my clients, have a clearer outlook of my goal and more enthusiastic in my everyday life. I also take an in-charge attitude towards challenges and criticism.


Candy graduated from The Art Institute of Seattle in 2003 and has been working as Marketing Executive at a printing company for 2 years. Although having a decent income and be able to meet many new people , she started feeling the lost of a meaningful life . Currently, she is going through Bachelor of Arts (Hons) in Intimate Apparel at The Hong Kong Polytechnic University to pursue her design career.


http://www.dale-carnegie.com.hk/dec06.htm
Copyright©2006 Dale Carnegie & Associates. Inc. All rights reserved

No comments: