Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Thank you very much for bringing me to this world 25 years ago, Mom & Dad!

Dsc01493_1



Without you both, there is no Candy in the Earth. I am very lucky to be your daughter and thank you very much for everything that you have done for me.
This quarter has gone very fast and the Worldly things (Money, work, stress, solitude, self-centre, clubbing, boyfriends...) have cost me so much time & energy to chase.



Sorry! I have not spent enough time and effort to serve you recently. Although I am not sensitive to your needs at home, do not always say something sweet to you in person and listen to your words most of the time, I truly care about our family in my heart (Hopefully, the actions come along soon!!)



Now, I will try my best to love you more. Let's enjoy my Birthday and celebrate your love!




Candy



Dsc01492 Dsc01496 Dsc01489 Dsc01486

No comments: