Friday, July 07, 2006

Cellphone Phone Book Management

1) How many contacts do you have in your cellphone? 20, 50, 100 or even more...



2) Do you delete phone numbers regular and only keep a few important numbers?



3) What type of contacts do you keep? Friends, family members, coworkers, business partners, credit card and bank...



4) Whose do you delete? Ex, people you are no longer in touch, forget or have a fright...



I gladly have gained many friendships during my overseas studies and decided to organize my phone book from A to Z in the bus today. Looking up their names and numbers, I wondered if they still lived at that place and what they were doing. I did have a rush to call them up... but I could not think of anything to talk with them. Well, I did delete a few people because some of them have changed numbers.



Moreover, the number of contacts in my phonebook is sizing up as a Marketing Executive. My client's phone numbers are very important and I have to keep in touch with regularly just making sure that I am still alive in their mind.

No comments: