Thursday, July 13, 2006

Professional Flirt!

Nowadays, the market is so competitive due to the outsourcing factor. Business owners are cutting down the operation cost and trying every way to increase the sales to cover the loss from the cutthroat pricing strategies. Sales department has been switched to be the Core in the company. As you know that...



No Sales, No Accounting.
No Sales, No R & D.
No Sales, No Administration.
No Sales, No Production Team.
No Sales, No Management.
No Sales, No Business.



After graduating in The Art Institute of Seattle, I have been selling products from Lingerie Boutique, Home Store, Professional Women Wear Clothing Shop, Jeweler to Printing Company. Honestly, I am not born to be a Saleslady according to my personalities and hate to hard sell something that clients don't need. It just happens that most of my bosses love my straightforward approach with no fuss. I can close the sales and get the work done without the silly office politics.



Moreover,  I believe in integrity and respect. Client deserves what they pay for and sell should get their reward by fulfilling client's need. I do my best to serve them and hope that they appreciate my expertise.
.
.
.

Anyway, there was an interesting comment from one of my loyal clients. He said “You are a professional flirt.”



So... have I arrived to this stage yet?

No comments: