Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Personal Space

Do you have enough personal space?



In Hong Kong, most of us don't have because the properties are extremely expensive with the limited selections. Maybe the only personal space is the bed.



Honestly, I miss my studio at 2021, 4th Ave #506, Seattle, WA 98121 so much. This address was not only a place, but a record of my growth.



At the beginning, living by myself was not easy. Loneliness and insecurity were part of the package that I needed to deal with. However, quietness and solitude were the most enjoyment moment. I learned to spend time with myself and worked on projects individually.



Now, Passing by the interior design showrooms and furniture stores, I always feel so excited and start thinking of my new home.



If I have some more personal space, here is my list I would like to do.



- Design my home
- Put stuff in my own rule
- Sleep naked
- Play whatever music I like
- Cook often
- Host more home party
- Create my own spa
...



Therefore, I need to execute the list as well in order to fulfill my dream.



- Save More $ & Make More $
- Make more wiser investment decision
- Look for the Deal
- Ask around



Here I claim, my dream shall come true soon.

No comments: