Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Dance

My family was not wealthy to support my sister and I to have extra-curriculums in our childhood. I was jealous my peers who had classes like piano, violin, ballet, Girl Scout, Cello... My sister and I used to play many games by our imaginations. Running race in the playground, playing badminton in the sitting room, paper-scissor-rock, the Wind Bow... Sometimes we just followed the dancer's move in TV and started to dance. (Could you think how funny we were?)



Now, I can do it all after joining mYoga which offers BASIC JAZZ, JAZZ / FUNK, HIP HOP BASIC, BASIC LATINO DANCE, BASIC BELLY DANCE, BALLET BASICS... Although my body is no longer as flexible as before, the instructors have encouraged me so much and I dare to try. Anyway, I have thanked Joey, my club salesman tonight for his presentation and making sure that I did not miss out.

No comments: