Monday, June 05, 2006

Have a good yoga work out!

Ashtanga Clinic (2) by Eva & Hatha (1) by Dileep... do they sound familiar to you?
Well, I had two nice yoga classes tonight. Although most of us were beginners and took time to improve, Eva and Dileep demonstrated the examples clearly and corrected our poses with care. Thank you!





On the other hand, I have found that I am making progress after taking this sport seriously for three months. Giving my best in class, having classes at least three times a week, pushing myself to the limit in the stretching and asking intelligent questions to instructors were part of my strategies.





Definitely, there are many friendly and helpful yoga instructors in Physical Fitness now. If its hardware such as cleanness of yoga matt, indoor temperature, lighting, queuing system have been upgraded, I might join their member next year.





Lastly, I do miss Susana's coaching style and the drills. She has encouraged us with a few words as below.





1) 量力而為- act according to one's ability





2) 不和別人比較- Do not compare yourself with other people





3) Take your time.

No comments: