Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Yoga

Yoga... I used to hate this type of sport. Too slow, boring, no beat & not much movement...



Five months ago, I have started going to "Physical", a local gym in Hong Kong. The Yoga instructor was tough and I felt so discouraged because my body was not flexible at all.



Luckily, there were a few nice instructors. E.g. Wen, Susanna, Nolan & Samantha... They were great and inspired me so much.



On the other hand, my body is getting in shape and I have more energy. Although my weight is the same, I feel lighter for my body.



Now, I try to take the yoga class everyday which leads a quicker improvement.
See you in the gym sometimes!

1 comment:

Daisy said...

Yogo exerice has become quite popular. It is good for you to build up a nice body shape and become more healthy.

Keep up your work!!! :d