Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Write more

Random thoughts:



1) Pushing myself to write more so that I could make a few marks in the history, isn't it cool? Recently, I have more confidence and feel happier than ever. My workload is much more than ever (everybody feels the same, right?), but I am excited to go to work and be grateful for be alive.



2) … Vacation… Beach, Big blue sky and foreign language, I just want to take a short trip to somewhere I have never been. God, please give me some insights.



3) Making a few new friends recently is great. Gloria Ma, Steven Ko, Katie Cheung... Thanks for your smiles and love!



4) Dreamt about Rahul last night… we were talking just like the same old days. I wonder where is he now.



5) Have you ever experienced something like this?



- The clip of Unhappy/ Happy Moment play in your head over 10 times a day.



- Feel so excited because of nothing.



- No time to spend money.



No comments: