Saturday, March 25, 2006

Are you living or just being?

My Life
Mon- Fri
7:30am Wake up, Wash up, Make up & Pack up
8:15am From Home to Work- MTR & BUS
9:00am Work Wholeheartedly
1:00pm Lunch
2:00pm Resume to Work
6:00pm From Work to Home/ Restaurant/ School/ Church/ Gym...
10:00pm Personal Time
11:30pm Sleep (If I finish everything)
Sat
7:30am Wake up, Wash up, Make up & Pack up
8:15am From Home to Work- MTR & BUS
9:00am Try to Work Wholeheartedly (You know it is weekend!!)
1:00pm DONE With Work for the week
2:00pm Lunch/ Gym/ Home/ Hangout with friends/ Personal Time/ Family Time
Sun- REST
Since living in Hong Kong, I am just repeatedly doing the same things over and over again.
Am I Living?
Or just a body hanging around on the earth for a while and leaving to somewhere else without a note.
What is my goal?
Making lots of money and getting ready for the retirement?
Working my ass off so that I could impress somebody else?
Or... maybe I should keep sharing & giving until I have none?

No comments: