Monday, February 27, 2006

Love More

I have only met them once in my life and they just left. The "they" I talk about is Samuel’s parents.



... Groups of friends and I visited his mother in the hospital last Christmas and she looked healthy at the time. My friends & I sang for her and we cracked jokes. Unfortunately, cancer has taken her away in the middle of February.



...  Another occasion, the same group of friends & I visit his father at home one month later. He was so happy to meet us and we looked at their family pictures. Some way some how, he passed away peacefully last week.



Love More... Love the people that are next to you... we never know the time to leave this world.



Give our best, do the work wholeheartedly & share what we have with people who are in need...



Since we only live ONCE.



21/2(二)零晨時分, 可樂發現他的爸爸暈倒在家中,回到主的懷中了.



請為他爸爸在主懷得安息祈禱, 也請為可樂、他的女朋友Catherine和他的哥哥禱告, 因他們要在這個多星期內再接受這樣的事情, (他的母親己於12/2離世;這樣事情可能會較難接受, 而且也是很突然) 求神在當中賜平安給他們!!

而各弟兄姊妹也不要太難過, 因為無論怎樣, 神也與我們同在!! 他的父母親只是暫時與大家別離, 有一天, 我們也會在天家再聚; 這是我們基督徒獨有的盼望! 所以各人也要努力向身邊的人、您所愛的人傳福音, 讓他們也享永生的福份!!
 
各人也可將您們的慰問以短訊 / e-mail 給他, 暫時讓他靜下!

No comments: