Friday, May 22, 2009

Seeking a true Classy Gentleman who loves life‏

Aloha, my gentleman

Love is relation between two joy, happiness, pain, sorrows, it said to be a beautiful relation between two hearts.

People say that I’m a cheerful girl. I have a great sense of humor I adore good jokes and great company. Though on the one hand I like comfort still I love crazy things sometimes. So as you can see I’m an unpredictable girl! One can’t ever be bored with me!

I am honest. I value my family and friends. I am looking for someone who is honest. He should enjoy all the seasons. My match should enjoy kids and animals.

I’m looking for a real Man! He must be different and first of all he must have good sense of humor. My Man is generous, kind-hearted, tactful and strong. But
if it is necessary he will listen to you and give you a good piece of advice! Somebody like you :)

Kiss-kiss
Svetlana B

Maybe I should start posting message like Svetlana B's.

Where is my Mr. Right?

No comments: