Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Can you write?

Dear friends,

How are you? It's me, Candy... just completed the Body Pump Class tonight... little bit tired, but feel very relieved... getting in shape for beach parties and boat trips...

My friends and I are going to create a new blog for fun. We are open to topics, something that are fun for people to read in free time... make people chuckle, ok? XP

Therefore, we are looking for young professionals who are

- Dare to share anything from yourself, fashion, lifestyle, food, travel, sex to career...
- Believe that your writing can make a impact in the world,
- Want to earn extra cash in leisure

If you are interested, please feel free to drop me a line. I will contact you ASAP. Thank you!

Have a beautiful evening!

Love,

Candy
xoxox

No comments: