Thursday, May 14, 2009

Friendship or romance?‏

Privet, dear!

I will love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.

I love to laugh. I am very loyal. I love bowling while having a few beers.

I'm a pretty good cook, but LOVE to go out to eat. Family time is important to me. Honesty is everything to me. Lying in bed, watching TV, while eating cereal is a heavenly evening. But it’s great to go out and listen to a band and do some dancing.

If I could find the right person, I'd be just as happy going to the zoo, as I would go on an exotic vacation. I believe if you really love someone, there is no wrong place to be. I never expect perfection out of any kind of relationship. Only honesty, loyalty, and acceptance. I always give the same. I'm ready to be happy, and to make someone else happy.

My ideal match is honest. He loves to love and loves to have fun. He will
always be there for me, and he will have faith in me that I will always be
there for him.

Waiting for your mail
Uliana S.


Wow... very sweet message from Russia I guess... I am not sure why I am receiving this type of emails lately... maybe I should start fishing for my Mr. Right with the "copy and paste" trick.

No comments: