Saturday, August 11, 2007

Meet a sweet lady from Mix

After getting the EURO and GB Pound from Berlin Exchange shop in Central, I had a nice brunch at Mix.

"Hi! Could you watch my bag? I gonna check out the friegh." An Asian lady with a sexy colorful low cut dress put her belonging on the counch opposite to mine.

"Ok" I said while bitting the lamb wrap.

...

"Are you chinese? Sounds like from Vancouver, Canada" She asked.

"Yes. I am 100% chinese, made in Hong Kong. I know... I don't look like "Hong Kong". I am everything. When I was in the States, people thought that I was Mexcian. When I'm here, people thought that I am Philipino or Thai, but not chinese." I told her kindly as I have repeated saying to many new friend at the first self-introduction.

"Well, I studied in Chicago before... I am working nearby..."

...

After 20mins of chatting about life in Hong Kong, studies in the States, career, guys and upcoming event, we exchanged our number and had a good bye hug.

Wow... I just made a new friend today.

Cool Mix!

PS. Hope to see you again, May!

No comments: